Bangor Township Schools will be completing Kindergarten Registration & Screening for the 2017-2018 school year. This year, parents will be able to register their child and have their child screened on the same day. Please make sure you bring your child with you.
- Even though our registration dates have passed, you can still sign your child up for kindergarten. Contact Deb Gubbins for more information at (989) 686-7639.
Kindergarten enrollment is open to students that will be 5 years by September 1, 2017.
- Students who will be five between September 1 and December 1, 2017 may apply for a waiver by June 1, 2017.
- Offering our Success Starts Early Pre-Kindergarten Program.
- Building placements will be determined by May.
- Please bring a birth certificate, 2 forms of identification and an immunization record. Enrollment forms are available on-line.
- All incoming Kindergarteners must have vision and screening before the first day of school.
- Bangor North Preschool Teachers will be screening their students and providing parents with the registration forms to complete. Therefore, parents of Bangor
North students don’t need to attend Kindergarten Registration & Screening.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Kurtis Pake, Kindergarten Coordinator or Deb Gubbins at (989)686-7639.